Wallbox Commander 2 is an advanced, intelligent charging system for plug-in vehicles, designed for semi public and business charging locations. It is a new and improved second generation design, incorporating internal DC leakage protection. Which make installation easier and more economical.
The charger connects with the myWallbox management platform, which makes it smart and enables multiple user access with a simple PIN code, RFID card or Wallbox mobile app.
Once your charger is installed, you can start charging your electric vehicle immediately. But to take advantage of your charger’s smart features and use it to its full potential, you must pair it with the myWallbox app. To pair your charger with our app and set it up, follow the few steps below:
- Download and install the myWallbox app on your smartphone,
- Create a myWallbox account,
- Add your charger to your myWallbox account,
- Connect to your charger via Bluetooth,
- Connect your charger to your Wi-Fi (for remote control),
- Adjust your charger’s power.
Now that you have set up your charger, you can access all its features: Create scheduled charging sessions, Start/Pause an ongoing charging session, Manage your charger’s Auto-lock and Consult your charging sessions data.
- – Wallbox warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase for products purchased after the 1st of January 2022. For purchases done before this date, this warranty is 2 years.
- – During this period, at its discretion, Wallbox will either repair or replace any defective product at no charge to the owner.
- – Replacement products or repaired parts will be guaranteed for only the unexpired portion of the original warranty or six months whichever is greater.
- – Any defect resulting from accidents, misuse, improper maintenance, or normal wear and tear is not covered by the limited warranty.
- – Substitution or incorporation of any part by the client will be considered incorrect usage.
- – Except to the extent permitted by applicable law, the terms of this limited warranty do not exclude, restrict, or modify, and are in addition to, the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of the product to you. If you believe your product is defective, contact Wallbox for instructions on where to send or bring it for repair.