If your charger shares a high voltage circuit with other appliances, you may want to temporarily reduce the amperage available to charge your vehicle when operating those other appliances to ensure you do not overload the circuit.
You can adjust this setting through the myWallbox app or the Portal.
Adjusting the amperage with the myWallbox app
- Log in to the myWallbox app.
- Select your charger.
- Wait until the app and your charger establish a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection.
- On the charger app screen, tap the power adjustment wheel and scroll clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust to your preferred power setting.
Adjusting the amperage with the myWallbox Portal
- Log in to the myWallbox Portal.
- Click Chargers and click the desired charger.
- Click Settings.
- Next to Maximum current, click Edit.
- Enter the Maximum current value desired (in Amps).
- Click Save.
Your charger’s Maximum charging current has been updated.