Pulsar Plus Socket
Pulsar Plus Socket is a practical, intelligent charging system for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids, which connects to the myWallbox App using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Pulsar Plus Socket features a built-in socket with shutter protection, as well as a higher protection rating and a new easy-install design.
- Go from socket to tethered at any time thanks to the cable lock feature.
- Backplate design for easier and faster installation.
- IP55 and IK10 protection rating to protect even further against impacts, water or dust.
- New external anti-theft security screws.
Once your charger is installed, you can start charging your electric vehicle immediately. But to use your charger’s intelligent features and use it to its full potential, you must pair it with the myWallbox app. To pair your charger with our app and set it up, follow the few steps below:
- Download and install the myWallbox app on your smartphone,
- Create a myWallbox account,
- Add your charger to your myWallbox account,
- Connect your charger via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (if you don’t have 4G connectivity),
- Adjust your charger’s power.
Now that you have set up your charger, you can access all its features: Create scheduled charging sessions, Start/Pause an ongoing charging session, Manage your charger’s Auto-lock and Consult your charging sessions data.
- Wallbox warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- During this period, at its discretion, Wallbox will either repair or replace any defective product at no charge to the owner.
- Replacement products or repaired parts will be guaranteed for only the unexpired portion of the original warranty or six months whichever is greater.
- Any defect resulting from accidents, misuse, improper maintenance, or normal wear and tear is not covered by the limited warranty.
- Substitution or incorporation of any part by the client will be considered incorrect usage.
- Except to the extent permitted by applicable law, the terms of this limited warranty do not exclude, restrict, or modify, and are in addition to, the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of the product to you. If you believe your product is defective, contact Wallbox for instructions on where to send or bring it for repair.
In the course of the charger warranty period, Wallbox will provide the device with software updates. The software updates include security and major fixes to ensure a smooth charging experience for the customers.
To delete personal data from your charger, you need to reset it to factory settings. Detailed instructions are provided here.