Measuring how much energy you use and giving the rest to your car is possible thanks to Power Boost. Turning the lights off in one room? Power Boost automatically adjusts the electrical power and provides you with the best possible charging experience.
1. Compatible Wallbox chargers
Find below the list of Wallbox chargers that are compatible with Power Boost:
- Pulsar Plus
- Commander 2
- Copper SB
2. Installation requirements
To enable Power Boost for your charger, you must combine it with an energy meter.
Choose the energy meter that is compatible with your electrical network among the ones listed below:
- Carlo Gavazzi EM112 or EM330, EM340 version PF.B or PF.A
- Inepro PRO2, PRO380, or N1 CT
- Temco SPM1-100-AC
- P1 Port Meter
3. Enabling Power Boost
Follow these steps to activate Power Boost:
- Make sure your Wallbox charger and myWallbox app have the latest version available (you can check its version in your Play Store or App Store).
- Log into the app by filling in your credentials, or register if you do not have an account yet.
- Select the charger you want to enable Power Boost for and stay within its Bluetooth range during all the following steps. If you did not link your charger to your myWallbox account yet, please follow these instructions to do so.
- Connect to your charger via Bluetooth.
- Once the synchronization between your charger and your App is complete, go to Settings.
- Click Upgrades.
- Click the Power Boost icon.
- Enable the Power Boost feature by switching the button to the ON position.
- In the Max current per phase field, specify the main breaker rated current or subscribed current (in amps), whichever is lower.
- Click Accept to enable Power Boost.
- Power Boost is now correctly configured.
In case the Power Boost is not selectable, follow the steps below:
- Power off and power on your charger,
- Check all cables for correct installation,
- Verify if the correct cable type is used,
- Check if the switch is settled correctly to “T” or “NT”,
- Check if your charger software is up to date,
- Make sure that you are connected to your charger using Bluetooth.
Status displays for Commander 2*
*These icons are displayed on the screen of your Commander 2. Icons may differ depending on the firmware version of your charger.