If you are experiencing bugs or problems with your charger, restoring it to factory settings can solve those. You can restore remotely if your charger is connected to the Internet. Still, we highly recommend performing it on-site via Bluetooth (or with a person close to the charger), as a factory reset will reset the charger’s connections and make you lose communication with the charger.
- Ensure you run the latest myWallbox app version by checking your mobile phone’s App Store or Play Store.
- Log in to the myWallbox app.
- Select your charger.
- Wait until the Bluetooth connection between your app and your charger is established.
- On the charger app screen, tap the Settings gear icon.
- Tap on Installation options.
- Tap Restore.
- Tap Start Restore to launch the restoration process. Remember that the charger will be unavailable during the whole restoration process.
- The restoration can take up to 15 minutes to complete. The LED halo should power off/on and rotate. Please wait until the LED stops spinning and the charger powers on.
Your charger is now restored to factory settings. Remember you must connect to it via Bluetooth again and configure its Internet connection.