Wallbox Pulsar Max is a powerful, trusted smart charging solution for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids, optimised for residential use.
Pulsar Max retains the compact size and advanced performance of the Pulsar family while featuring an upgraded robust design, IK10 protection rating, and even easier installation. Pulsar Max is controlled by the myWallbox app via WiFi and Bluetooth and is compatible with all Wallbox Energy Management functionalities.
Pulsar Max, installed with software version 5.8.25 or above, is compliant with the Electrical Vehicles (Smart Charge Points) Regulations 2021.
Once your charger is installed, you can start charging your electric vehicle immediately. But to take advantage of your charger’s smart features and use it to its full potential, you must pair it with the myWallbox app. To pair your charger with our app and set it up, follow the few steps below:
- Download and install the myWallbox app on your smartphone,
- Create a myWallbox account,
- Add your charger to your myWallbox account,
- Connect to your charger via Bluetooth,
- Connect your charger to your Wi-Fi (for remote control),
- Adjust your charger’s power.
Now that you have set up your charger, you can access all its features: Create scheduled charging sessions, Start/Pause an ongoing charging session, Manage your charger’s Auto-lock and Consult your charging sessions data.
- – Wallbox warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase for products purchased after the 1st of January 2022. For purchases done before this date, this warranty is 2 years.
- – During this period, at its discretion, Wallbox will either repair or replace any defective product at no charge to the owner.
- – Replacement products or repaired parts will be guaranteed for only the unexpired portion of the original warranty or six months whichever is greater.
- – Any defect resulting from accidents, misuse, improper maintenance, or normal wear and tear is not covered by the limited warranty.
- – Substitution or incorporation of any part by the client will be considered incorrect usage.
- – Except to the extent permitted by applicable law, the terms of this limited warranty do not exclude, restrict, or modify, and are in addition to, the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of the product to you. If you believe your product is defective, contact Wallbox for instructions on where to send or bring it for repair.
In the course of the charger warranty period, Wallbox will provide the device with software updates. The software updates include security and major fixes to ensure a smooth charging experience for the customers.