To receive payment from your user’s charging sessions, you must link a Stripe account to your myWallbox account.
You can link an existing Stripe account or create a new one and link it to your Wallbox account by following the steps below:
- Log into the myWallbox portal by filling in your credentials, or register if you do not have an account yet.
- Go to Payments.
- Click “Connect Stripe“. If you already have a Stripe account, you can link it to your Wallbox account immediately. If you need to create one, simply follow the steps. You will then be able to link your Stripe and Wallbox accounts.
- Enter your Stripe account credentials and log in.
- Stripe will send you a verification SMS. Confirm the code you received.
- Select “Create a new business” and click “Continue“.
- Fill in your business information and click “Continue“.
- Fill in your business representative information and click “Continue“.
- Add a director, or click “Continue with no directors” if it is irrelevant to your case.
- Enter the bank account detail you will use for payouts. Click “Continue” to validate.
- Indicate Customer support details, this information will be visible in your user’s receipts and invoices. Click “Continue” to validate.
- Review all the details you provided and click “Done” to confirm.
You successfully linked your Stripe and Wallbox account. You can now start receiving payments for your users for their charging sessions.