Please go through the following steps to install the 4G dongle that comes with the Commander 2 bundle and enable the 4G connection.
A. Installing the 4G dongle
- Open the packaging of your Commander 2.
- Take the screen out and place it gently on the screen side on a flat surface, being careful not to damage the display nor the electric circuits under it.
- Take out the 4G dongle out of the accessories box and locate the USB ports on the side of the display.
- Plug the 4G dongle into the topmost port.
- Once the 4G dongle is correctly plugged in, carry on with the rest of the installation process as described in the Installation Guide.
- Once installation is finalized, do not forget to enable the 4G connectivity (through the myWallbox app or the Commander 2 screen).
B. Enabling the 4G connectivity
- Log into the myWallbox app by filling in your credentials.
- Select your Commander 2 and stay within its Bluetooth range during all the following steps.
- Once the mention “CONNECTED” displays, go to Settings.
- Enter the Connectivity menu.
- Select 3G/4G.
- Enable the 3G/4G option using the toggle switch and fill-in the APN field with the value:
- Save the configuration by pressing the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
- The 4G icon will be displayed on the charger as soon as it connects to the network. This might take a few minutes.
B. Through the Commander 2 screen
- Click the menu icon in the bottom left corner.
- Press the Settings icon.
- Press CONNECTIVITY.
- Press 3G/4G.
- Enable the 3G/4G toggle switch to the ON position and fill-in the APN field with:
- Click SAVE, the 4G icon will be displayed on the charger as soon as it connects to the network. This might take a few minutes.