The myWallbox app can send push notifications that help you monitor your current charging session. You can enable or disable these notifications anytime by following the steps below:
- Open the myWallbox app.
- Log into the myWallbox App by filling in your credentials, or register if you do not have an account yet.
- Tap the Profile icon.
- Tap Notifications.
- Choose the notifications you want to enable/disable.
- Click Save.
The App currently supports the following notifications:
- Your charge has finished: You will receive this notification when your ongoing charge session is finished. To receive this notification, ensure that the EV plug is still connected to the vehicle.
- Your public charge has finished: You will receive this notification when your charge session on a public charger is finished.
- Schedules coming soon: You will receive this notification 10 minutes before the commencement of your scheduled charging session only if the EV plug is not connected to the vehicle. If the EV plug is connected, the charging session will start at the scheduled time without sending a notification.