After linking and registering your charger via myWallbox, you are ready to connect to your charger for the first time with your mobile device using the myWallbox app.
To configure a Wi-Fi connection for your charger, you first need to connect to it via Bluetooth following these instructions:
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device. For an optimal Bluetooth connection, stand near the charger with your mobile device without any wall or obstruction in between.
- Launch the myWallbox app and log in.
- Select your charger from the charger list.
- Your charger will communicate with your mobile device and activate the connection. The connection process can take several seconds.
- Once connected, the app background will appear in the status color of the charger (see the status color description for your charger).
When connected, myWallbox will synchronize the settings and data stored within the charger with the myWallbox app.