To start using a public charging point, myWallbox users need to scan the unique QR code attached to the charger with the myWallbox app.
As a public charging point manager, you can easily generate this QR code through your myWallbox Portal space. Follow these steps to generate the QR code:
- Log in to the myWallbox Portal.
- Go to Chargers.
- Select the charger you need to generate a QR code for.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll to the Pay per Charge option.
- Click the “QR code” button.
- A unique QR code in a PDF format is downloaded.
- You can now display this QR code on your charger to make it accessible to myWallbox users.