Keeping your charger’s software up to date is important to enjoy a stable experience and benefit from your charger’s latest functionalities.
Before starting, please ensure you have the latest version of the Wallbox app downloaded on your phone by checking your App Store or Play Store.
Updating a charger connected to the Internet remotely
- Open the myWallbox app and log in.
- Once logged in select your charger from the list.
- If an update is available, a pop-up will appear. Tap “Check now“.
- Once on the update screen, tap “Install update“.
- The update process starts. You can leave or exit the page since it won’t interrupt the update.
- Once the update is completed, a message will display stating the new software version.
Updating an offline charger via Bluetooth
If no internet connection is available, you can update your charger offline by connecting your smartphone to your charger by Bluetooth, staying in your charger’s Bluetooth range and following the same process described above.
The offline update feature is only available after the 4.6.0 software version.
If you are performing the update offline, do not leave the update screen or close the app, as this will interrupt the update process and might damage your charger.