The auto-lock feature automatically locks your charger after a defined time or after your charging session ends, in order to protect your charger from being used by unauthorized users. Once the auto-lock is activated, users will have to authenticate themselves in order to unlock the charger and use it.
Enabling/Disabling Auto-Lock feature from the myWallbox app
- Make sure your Wallbox charger and myWallbox app have the latest version available (you can check its version in your Play Store or App Store).
- Log into the myWallbox app by filling in your credentials, or register if you do not have an account yet.
- Select your charger and click the Settings icon.
- Enter the “Advanced Options”.
- The auto-lock is enabled by default. Switch the button to the off position to disable it. Note that you can also set a timer after which the charger will automatically be locked.
- Click SAVE.
Enabling/Disabling Auto-Lock feature from the portal
- Log on to the myWallbox portal.
- Click Chargers in the left menu.
- Click the relevant charger.
- Specify the time after which the auto-lock should be enabled automatically, the changes are saved automatically.