Prevent unauthorised use of your Copper C/S, the most cutting-edge technology device in the market, by locking/unlockig your charger using face recognition
Wallbox always wants to provide its customers the best products, services and user experience. All our chargers allow different ways to lock/unlock the device in order to:
- Prevent unauthorised use of the chargers
- Have control of the users and the consumption made by all of them
All our chargers allow this functionality as a part of the full management of the charging experience we want to provide to our end users. In the case of the Copper C and Copper S, as the most cutting-edge technology device in the market, it has the capability to use face recognition technology for user identification.
Setup of the face recognition in your Copper C/Copper S:
Below you will find the instructions showing how to set up the face recognition functionality in your Copper C/Copper S. Before starting, please make sure you have the latest version of the Wallbox app downloaded on your phone by checking your mobile phone’s App Store or Play Store.
In order to enable this functionality, it is a must that your Copper C/Copper S has internet connectivity.
- Open the Wallbox app.
- If you are not automatically logged in, please fill in your credentials:
3. Once logged in, go to “Your profile” by pressing the button on the top
right of your screen:
4. Once in the “Your profile” menu, press the edit button under the face
logo on the top of the screen. The camera will be activated. Take a picture of your face. Once the picture is done, your Face Recognition ID is already setup:
Using face recognition in your Copper C/ Copper S
Once you have made the setup of the face recognition in the “Your profile” menu, you can now use this functionality as user identification with your Copper C/Copper S. In order to proceed, please follow the instructions below:
- Go in front of your charger and move your hand in any direction close to the gesture sensor in order to activate the camera. The gesture sensor is on the bottom part of the charger, and it has a detection range of about 10 cm:
2. The camera will take a front picture of yourself, and in case you are an authorized user of the charger, this will be unlocked and ready to charge and operate.