Updating more than one charger remotely through myWallbox portal
Wallbox always wants to provide its customers the best products, services and user experience. A very important part of this user experience is the myWallbox portal.
The mywallbox portal enables you to have full control of your charging experience, collecting charger session information, statistics, consumption, users, etc. You can also manage the energy consumption and cost savings related to electric vehicle adoption.
The subscription of Wallbox Business plan enables you to update more than one charger remotely and simultaneously. This enables you to update your chargers from any location without being physically present at the charger’s location.
2. Requirements and Information for performing the update
If you are the super-administrator or the administrator of the group, you can perform the remote restart of more than one charger simultaneously.
To perform the remote update, ensure that the following requirements are met:
- Subscription to the Wallbox Business plan.
- If the charger that can not perform the action of remote update is selected, that charger will not appear in the confirmation modal.
- The chargers having the last version of firmware can be selected but will not appear in the confirmation modal.
- By default, only the checkbox corresponding to the chargers appear and the actions appear only after selecting the checkbox corresponding to the required charger.
- The confirmation modal appears when the update action is selected for all the selected chargers.
- The chargers which no longer need to be updated can be deleted from the confirmation modal.
- When the confirmation modal is accepted, the chargers performing the update appear disabled along with the updating text displayed.
3. Massive Remote Update Process
- Log on to the mywallbox portal.
- Access the Chargers page.
- Select the checkboxes of all the chargers to be updated.
- Click the update icon.
The bulk actions confirmation modal appears.
- Check that the chargers that appear are the ones that you want to update.
Note: In the confirmation modal only the chargers that are be able to perform the update action appear.
- In the CHARGER UPDATE conformation modal, click OKAY.
The updating process begins. The charger becomes unavailable for use while it is updating. You can resume using the charger in few minutes once the update is complete.