Before starting, please make sure you have the latest version of the Wallbox app downloaded on your phone by checking your mobile phone’s App Store or Play Store. Also, please ensure that the EV gun is not plugged into the car during this process.
IMPORTANT: To update the firmware of your Pulsar Plus charger, ensure that your charger is connected to Wi-Fi. If the Wi-Fi network is not available, you can connect your charger to the internet with your smart phone using a Wi-Fi hotspot. See the How to set up Wi-Fi in Pulsar Plus article if you need help to connect your charger to the Wi-Fi.
- Open the MyWallbox mobile app and log in.
- If you are not automatically logged in please fill in your credentials:
- Once logged, in select your charger:
- In the app, press the Configuration icon:
- If there is an update available, a message at the bottom of the screen will appear. Click on this message:
- The app will show all the relevant information and the charger’s LED system will turn white and rotate clockwise during the firmware update process.
Once the update is finished, a notification in the app will appear stating so.
VERY IMPORTANT: Never turn off the charger, nor log out of the app during the update process. The interruption of this process will leave the charger inoperative and a visit from a technician would be necessary.