In order to benefit from the latest updates and functionalities for your charger, it is important to keep your charger’s software up to date.
Before starting, please make sure you have the latest version of the Wallbox app downloaded on your phone by checking your mobile phone’s App Store or Play Store.
Note: In case there is no internet connection available, you can update your charger offline by connecting your smartphone to your charger using Bluetooth. The offline update of the firmware is only available after a given release, which depends on the charger model.
- Open the myWallbox mobile app and log in. If you are not automatically logged in please fill in your credentials.
- Once logged in select your charger.
- On the charger screen, tap the Settings gear icon.
- Then click on Charger info.
- Tap on Charger version, the app will now check if an update is available:
- If your charger is up to date the mention “Software is up to date” will display,
- If an update is available the app will display the mention “Install update”. If you wish to update your software now, simply click on “Install update”. You can also update your software later if you wish to.
- [Optional] If you are doing the update offline, the app will ask you permission to connect to the charger Hotspot, click on “Join” to accept and continue the update process.
- The software update is now processing, please wait until the software update is completed and the mention “Your charger has been updated to [software version format x.x]” appears.
IMPORTANT: In case your smartphone, your charger or both are not connected to the Internet, do not leave this page or close the app, as this will interrupt the update process and might damage your charger.