Wallbox always wants to provide its customers the best products, services and user experience. A very important part of this user experience is the Wallbox app and the myWallbox portal.
Both the app and the portal allow the customer to have full control of their charging experience, collecting charger session information, statistics, consumption, users, etc. This allows all our customers to have full management of their energy consumption and cost savings related to electric vehicle adoption.
Wallbox currently offers three software plans and each organization/group can select a suitable plan for subscription.
|Charger and User Management|
|Basic Charger Management including addition, configuration, status and removal only via App||x||x||x|
|Basic User Management including invitation, permissions and removal||x||x||x|
|Advanced Charger Management with Locations Configuration and Detailed Monitoring||x||x|
|Advanced User Management with Subgroups Configuration and Detailed Permissions||x||x|
|Manage Power Boost and adjust the charging power depending on the household’s consumption and the remaining power available.||x||x||x|
|Manage Power Sharing and distribute the available power evenly among all chargers.||x||x||x|
|Manage Dynamic Power Sharing (up to 100A) measures the power available for the charging network at every moment and dynamically distributes it across all chargers||x||x|
|Basic Statistics of energy consumption, charging sessions and costs only via App||x||x||x|
|Advanced Statistics of energy consumption, costs, active sessions, historical data on real time and generated reports in CSV with filters||x||x||x|
|Automatic reporting with monthly email including main Insights and generated report in CSV||x|
|Payment System completely Automated with QR-based Micropayments||x|
|Account Setup including Chargers and Users||x|
Subscribing to a plan
- Visit https://my.wallbox.com/plans to review plans and pricing details.
- To select a plan, click Upgrade to this plan.
3. Add your billing information.
4. Select the Personal or Enterprise option.
5. Fill the following information, if you have selected the Enterprise option.
- Enterprise name
- Street address
- ZIP Code
6. Click Next after completing all the information.
7. Fill the following information, if you have selected the Personal option.
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- ZIP Code
8. Click Next after completing all the information.
If you have not completed all the mandatory fields than the incomplete fields will be displayed in red. You need to complete the mandatory fields before progressing to next part.
9. Click Next to add your payment method.
You can now see the Payment Method screen.
10. Complete the following Credit Card fields (only):
- Card Number
- Valid until
11. Click Next.
If the credit card information is incorrect than the fields will be displayed in red. To progress further you will have to provide the correct credit card information.
12. Click Next after the correct credit card information is filled.
The Payment Summary screen is displayed. It shows:
- Characteristics of the subscribed plan
- Date of first payment
- Price of the plan
13. Click Subscribe to this plan to confirm the purchase.
When you have successfully subscribed to a plan then the successful subscription screen is displayed.