Wi-Fi connectivity allows real-time communication with your Pulsar Plus, remote control of the device, and stay always up to date through the firmware update capability.
Below you will find the instructions showing how to set up Wi-Fi connectivity in your Pulsar Plus. Before starting, please make sure that you have a working Wi-Fi connection available within the range of your charger. You can also use your smartphone as a Wi-Fi hotspot if there is no Wi-Fi network available within the range of your charger. Also, verify that you have downloaded the charger’s latest firmware version. You can check the last firmware version of your charger in the Release Notes section of our website.
- Open the Wallbox app.
- If you are not automatically logged in please fill in your credentials:
- Once logged in select your charger:
- Your app will then link to your charger.
- Once in the charger menu, press the configuration button (gear icon on the top right):
- In the configuration screen, choose the connectivity menu:
- Then select Wi-Fi in the connectivity menu:
- In the Wi-Fi menu, the Wi-Fi connection of the charger can be activated or deactivated. Once activated, the list of available networks will appear.
- When you click on one of them, you will connect to that network or if it is protected, it will ask you to enter a password. Once connected, if you wish to know information about the network, click the “i” icon.