- Open the myWallbox mobile app.
- To ensure that the steps below run smoothly, make sure both your charger and myWallbox app have the latest version available (you can check the app version in your Play Store or App Store and the software version in the Release Notes section).
- Log into the myWallbox app/portal by filling in your credentials, or register if you do not have an account yet.
- Once logged in, select your charger.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap CONNECTIVITY.
- Tap WIFI.
- The Wi-Fi connection of the charger can be activated or deactivated. Once activated, the list of available networks will appear.
- When you click on one of the available connections, you will connect to that network or if it is protected, you will be invited to enter a password. Once connected, if you want to have information about the network, click the “i” icon.
The Wallbox Academy Training & Certification Solution is a one-day immersion experience at Wallbox facilities in Barcelona or Madrid or at the facilities of our partners… Receive an overview of all Wallbox’s products and services. If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.