Wi-Fi connectivity allows real-time communication with your Wallbox charger, remote control of the device, and software updates.
Before starting, please make sure that you have a working Wi-Fi connection available within the range of your charger.
How to connect your charger to the Wi-Fi
- To ensure that the steps below run smoothly, make sure both your charger and myWallbox app have the latest version available (you can check the app version in your Play Store or App Store and the software version in the Release Notes section).
- Log in to the myWallbox app.
- Select your charger from the list.
- Before connecting your charger to the Wi-Fi, you need to connect to it via Bluetooth. If you are not yet connected to your charger via Bluetooth, follow our guide to do so.
- Tap the Settings gear icon.
- Tap CONNECTIVITY.
- Tap WIFI.
- The Wi-Fi connection of the charger can be activated or deactivated. Activate it to display the list of available networks.
- Tap your Wi-Fi name and you will connect to that network automatically OR if it is protected, you will be invited to enter a password before being connected to it.
- Once connected, a network icon will appear next to your charger’s name.
You are still unable to connect your charger to the Wi-Fi? Go through our troubleshooting guide section dedicated to Wi-Fi issues.