Enabling/Disabling the auto lock from the myWallbox mobile app
- Make sure your Wallbox charger and myWallbox mobile app have the latest version available (you can check its version in your Play Store or App Store).
- Connect to your charger via Bluetooth.
- Log into the myWallbox app by filling in your credentials, or register if you do not have an account yet.
- Select your charger and click the Settings icon.
- Enter the “Advanced Options”.
Enabling/Disabling the auto lock from the myWallbox portal
REMINDER: The auto lock can be enabled or disabled through the portal only when your charger is connected to the internet, and you have an active subscription for myWallbox Business or Standard plans.
- Make sure that your charger is connected to the internet.
- Log into the myWallbox portal by filling in your credentials, or register if you do not have an account yet.
- On the chargers page, click the relevant charger.
- Click Settings.
- Enable or disable the auto lock by switching the button’s position. You can also specify the auto lock timer. Changes are saved automatically.
NOTE: The auto lock is enabled by default.