If you are experiencing bugs or problems with your Pulsar, you might want to restore it by restoring its firmware.
- Make sure that your smartphone has Bluetooth connection enabled.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Wallbox app downloaded on your phone by checking your mobile phone’s App Store or Play Store.
- Open the myWallbox app and log in. If you are not automatically logged in please fill in your credentials.
- Once logged in select your charger.
- On the charger screen, tap the Settings gear icon.
- Click on Installation options.
- Tap Restore.
- Click Restore to launch the restoration process.
- The restoration is now processing, please wait until the loading bar is completed and the mention “Your charger has been restored” appears.