The subscription to a Wallbox Standard or Wallbox Business plan allows you to restart your chargers remotely through the app or the portal. This enables you to update your chargers from any location without being physically present at the charger’s location.
1. Requirements for performing a restart
To perform a remote restart, the following requirements have to be met:
- The charger must be connected to the cloud. The available restart icon on the myWallbox app will be only be shown if the charger is connected to the cloud.
- Ensure that you have a remote-restart compatible charger. All the chargers can be restarted remotely, except the Pulsar.
If you need to perform a restart while your charger is offline, simply connect through Bluetooth to your charger and stay within its Bluetooth range.
2. Remote process to restart a single charger
- Log into the myWallbox app by filling in your credentials, or register if you do not have an account yet.
- Select your charger.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Advanced options.
- Tap Restart.
- Click Accept. Note that it will be necessary to re-establish the connection to the charger once the charger has restarted.