Wi-Fi connectivity allows your charger to connect with the Wallbox Cloud, enabling real-time communication between the app and your charger and remote control.
Before starting, ensure you have a working Wi-Fi connection available within the range of your charger and that there are no significant obstacles between it and the router.
How to connect your charger to the Wi-Fi
To ensure the steps below run smoothly, ensure your charger and myWallbox app run the latest available software version (you can check the app version in your Play Store or App Store and the software version in the Release Notes section).
- Log in to the myWallbox app.
- Select your charger from the list.
- Wait until the Bluetooth connection between your charger and the app is established.
- Tap the Settings gear icon.
- Go to CONNECTIVITY.
- Tap WIFI.
- Activate the Wi-Fi feature to display the list of available networks.
- Tap your Wi-Fi name to connect to it. Enter the Wi-F password if requested.
- Once connected, a network icon will appear next to your charger’s name.
Are you still unable to connect your charger to the Wi-Fi? Please go through our troubleshooting guide section dedicated to Wi-Fi issues.